|Breast Oncoplastic Surgery|
|Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy|
|Breast Augmentation and Reductions|
Breast surgery in Perth is one of the most common types of surgery being undertaken by women, with approximately 1,200 women in Western Australia being diagnosed with breast cancer each year.
This is why our clinic aims to provide the highest quality treatment and care for those who require breast surgery. Treating patients with benign or malignant forms of breast disease, we provide the latest advanced surgical techniques and methods to ensure all of our patients endure less pain, undergo a reduced post-operative recovery period and have improved overall outcomes. It is our foremost priority to provide the highest standard in pre-operative, operative and post-operative care of our patients.
If you’re looking for a Perth breast surgeon, then the Perth Surgical Clinic is sure to offer the expertise and services to fit your needs.
Our doctors specialise in a range of key forms of breast surgery. Some of these include:
- Breast Conserving Oncoplastic Surgery with lumpectomy – the incorporation of plastic surgery (breast reduction) techniques in conjunction with oncologic (cancer removing) surgery to ensure aesthetic preservation and an overall optimal cosmetic outcome.
- Mastectomy – surgery to remove one or both breasts, generally either as a preventative step (risk reduction surgery) against breast cancer or as a form of treatment.
- Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy – less invasive means of determining whether there is any cancer spread to the lymph nodes, without having to undergo their complete removal.
- Breast reconstruction after mastectomy – involves reconstruction a new breast with breast implants and/or the lattisimus dorsi muscle
- Lipofilling – this procedure involve liposuction to the thigh or the abdomen and injecting the fat into any area of “defect” on the breast caused by previous surgery.
- Breast reduction mammoplasty – reducing the size of the breasts either unilaterally or bilaterally
- Breast augmentation – subglandular or subpectoral implants are inserted to augment the breast either to match the reconstructed side from breast cancer or to enhance cosmesis
Our clinic is committed to determining the best procedures for you, depending on your individual case and needs. If you have any concerns or enquiries, please contact us or request an appointment as we provide personalised support, services and care for those requiring breast surgery in Perth.