1. Dr Karim Ghanim MBCHB FRACS
Dr. Karim Ghanim specialises in Breast cancer Surgery, Oncoplastic and Reconstructive surgery. Completing subspecialty fellowship training in New South Wales, he returned to Perth with world-class experience in the latest Breast/Oncology and minimally invasive surgical techniques.
Karim is a Fellow of Royal Australasian College of Surgeon with extensive training in all fields of General Surgery. Karim completed his advanced training in General Surgery in Perth in 2008. In 2009, he was appointed as a Breast and General Surgeon at Royal Perth Hospital. He then went for further advanced training in General Surgery at Wollongong Hospital which included Breast/Oncology and Laparoscopic Surgery, melanoma and skin cancer as well thyroid surgery.
He has dedicated his practice and training to establish a full service to a Breast and Oncology Surgery knowing this focus of minimally invasive surgery will lead to the best outcomes for his patients. This approach extends to sentinel lymph node biopsy in breast and melanoma surgery and laparoscopic surgery. His subspecialty training focused on the latest breast conserving techniques as well as on aesthetic Breast Surgery.
Karim started Perth Surgical Clinic in 2010 to provide a comprehensive approach to breast problems including in-house ultrasound with facility for biopsies including core biopsy and fine needle aspiration.
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Royal Australian college of surgeons/ surgical oncology section.
- Breast Surgeon of Australia and New Zealand society.
- Academy of Surgical Educators.
- Accredited Diagnostic Imaging Service.
2. Dr. Farah Abdulaziz MBBS MRCS FRACS
Dr. Farah AbdulAziz is a Breast and General Surgeon with a special interest in Oncoplastic Breast Surgery. She received her Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 1998 from the University of Nottingham in the UK. She completed her Advanced Surgical Training in Perth and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
Dr. Farah AbdulAziz specialises in
- Breast cancer surgery and reconstruction following mastectomy
- Breast reduction and augmentation surgery
- Laparoscopic and Open General Surgery
- Lipofilling following breast surgery
Dr. Farah AbdulAziz consults regularly at:
- Suite 36, Hollywood Specialist Centre Nedlands
- Suite 63 Level 4 Wexford medical Centre Murdoch
Dr. Farah AbdulAziz performs surgery at:
- St John of God Subiaco and Mount Lawley
- Mount Hospital
- Bethesda Hospital
- Hollywood Private Hospital
- Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital
- Osborne Park Hospital
Dr. Catherine O’Driscoll (Kay)
Mrs. Claire McCauley